Change Management Administrator
The Change Management Administrator’s main role is to drive employee adoption and minimize resistance to ensure project success. The Change Management Administrator prepares and implements change management plans and strategies to help people transition to the new systems, processes, and job roles. The Change Management Administrator also works with the executive sponsor, managers and supervisors to help them fulfill their role as change agents.
- Assess the business change impact of the project;
- Prepare communications, training, and resistance management plans;
- Work with the project manager and project team to integrate change management plans to the overall project plan;
- Understand current and future ways of working and analyze gaps on employee knowledge and skills;
- Evaluate change readiness of the organization and propose actions for improvement;
- Lead the change management team in the implementation of the communications, training, and resistance management plans;
- Engage and support the executive sponsor, managers and leaders in the fulfillment of their role as change sponsor or change agents;
- Coordinate with other divisions and groups on tasks related to change management;
- Raise to the project manager any risks and issues related to change management, including proposed action items to resolve or mitigate the issue;
- Define and measure adoption success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Psychology, Organizational Development, or related field
- Change management certification or post-graduate degree is an asset
- Knowledge in organizational development or change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience in planning, leading and coordinating organization-wide change management efforts, particularly of IT-based projects or initiatives
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Familiarity with IT project management methodologies and tools
JOIN OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
Subscribe to our referral program and get as much as Php 20,000 in referral fees! Once you subscribe to the e-mail list, we will be sending you news and updates on job offers and more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.