Good day Everyone!
Please take note of our revised Referral Scheme as of January 1, 2014:
1. Existing and Ex Contractors, Consultants, Internal employees of Talentium Inc. shall be entitled to receive a Php 10, 000 bonus for the initial successful referral. An additional bonus of Php 1,000 shall be given for the succeeding successful referral. This referral incentive scheme will be limited to maximum compounded amount of Php 20,000 per calendar year. Referrals from the previous year shall not be
included in the current year’s referral count.
2. Existing and Ex Contractors, Consultants and Internal employees of Talentium Inc. may also refer potential clients to Talentium’s IT Staffing (Client:IT/BPO companies with various manpower requirements) and IT Infrastructure Services businesses (Client: Start-up to large enterprise) to earn bonuses from Php 10,000 to Php 20,000 depending on the average monthly income that Talentium will get from the Contract. This is usually computed as 10% of the initial month’s income.
3. Following the terms of payment wherein, 50% of the sum will be released on the 1st month of deployment of the successful referral and the 50% balance will be given after 3 months of deployment. This will be credited to your account on the 2nd payroll period of the month.
4. Resumes MUST be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the job position where you are referring them to should be indicated in your email to consider your referral valid.
The referral will only be valid if the candidate’s resume is not yet in our database, and has not yet been previously contacted by the Talentium Recruitment Team or re. Referrals are valid for 12 months from the date of referral. You may refer a candidate more than once, and in various openings.
For potential Client referrals together with the complete information and details that we might be needing to close the Contract must be sent to same email address above.
5. This referral program is only applicable to external Talentium job requirements (e.g. ADB etc.). Members of IT Staffing/Recruitment Team are exempted from this program.
6. Referred candidates must be known to the referee /contact person.
7. Referee will not be a part of the interviewing panel/committee.
8. Candidates will be selected purely based on merits and without prejudice and bias.
9. In the event of any dispute, the final decision shall be at the sole discretion of HR and President of Talentium.
Keep the CVs coming!