- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Project Manager, project members and vendor • Assist in document distribution, scanning, copying, uploading, etc.
- Handle requests for information and data, seeking clearance from the project team as appropriate
- Draft official memo and any formal communication
- Assist in the preparation of general reports and correspondence
- Coordinate setting up of accounts with vendors as needed (e.g. request for laptop and accounts for testing)
- Administer contracts and payments
- Coordinate vendor travel, accommodations, expenses and reimbursements
a. Event Coordination Function:
- Maintain the project calendar (i.e. schedule of meeting, workshops and other events)
- Coordinate meetings and appointments (schedule, agenda, invites, materials and logistics, equipment, etc.). Attend meetings, take attendance, assist in taking down meeting notes, and preparation of minutes.
- Coordinate project activities, workshops and other events (e.g. schedule, agenda, invites, banners/directionals, food, materials, logistics, equipment, registration, etc.). Assist in onthe-day event coordination and facilitation as required.
- Coordinate the production/compilation of documents and information materials required during meetings and events (e.g. handouts, references, program, registration sheets, name plates, presentation files, etc.)
- Ensure service maintenance is promptly available as would be required for all equipment/services and facilities in and around the meeting/event rooms
b. Other duties that may be assigned as reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.