• To provide procurement administration services for OIST’s projects and operations
• To compile, develop and generate procurement reports and dashboards
• To analyze information related to procurements, including but not limited to services, resources, dependencies, schedules, etc.
• To assist the Sr. National Officer in developing, sourcing and generating information that will support management decision making on procurement matters
• To provide a wide range of analytical, technical and administration support to OIST in the formulation, preparation and monitoring of the project and operational budgets.
• To review and monitor the implementation and utilization of project and operational budgets.
• To develop, generate and compile budget reports and dashboards
• To assist the Sr. National Officer in developing, sourcing and generating information that will support management decision making on budget matters
The procurement management function handled by OIOD-AC covers all OIST projects and operations. A resource is needed to assist and support the Sr. National Officer on the following:
• Evaluating procurement needs and preparing Annual Procurement Plan
• Developing a roadmap for all goods and services
• Preparing detailed spend plan, updated regularly
• Participating in strategic sourcing activities (market research/analysis, RFIs, formulation of procurement strategy)
• Reviewing procurement-related documents (SOWs, evaluation criteria, justification for proposed procurement method).
• Ensuring good governance, transparency and efficient procurement process is being observed during procurement activities
• Monitoring and coordination regularly with OAS on the tsatus of all ongoing procurements, and procurements in the pipeline/new initiatives.
• Reporting to management team, and project team on the status procurement, analyze risks, provide risk mitigation recommendation and in-charge for escalations.
• Assessing procurement activities by evaluating processes, identifies and recommends room for improvement
• Administration and monitoring of contracts
• Managing contracts, track vendor performance and compliance
The finance management function handled by OIOD-AC covers all OIST projects and operations. A resource is needed to assist and support the Sr. National Officer on the following:
• Contribute to budget preparation by coordinating and liaising with OIST divisions for budget submissions, compiling, reviewing and analyzing budget submissions for annual operations and special capex expenditures
• Review, analyze, prepare and ensure timely completion of figures, summaries, appendixes and other support documents of OIST budget
• Reconcile budget utilization based on Oracle General Ledger and Fixed Assets Modules; and coordinates to resolve and reconcile variances with departments/divisions concerned.
• Monitor implementation costs of OIST’s projects and utilization of annual operational budget.
• Prepare monthly reports and a comprehensive year-end budget utilization reports with analysis of over and underruns.
• Conduct review of contracts and other financial documentation sources
• Prepare other adhoc reports as required
• The personnel will report to OIOD-AC management for overall procurement and finance support activities, report preparation and other related concerns.
• Capable of doing the responsibilities of compiling, analyzing, and reporting on the procurements of good and services; and finance activities.
• Cognizant of governance structure and internal controls that support procurement and budget monitoring.
• Tracks and reports the overall progress of the procurement and monitors budget utilization as an effect of procurement commitment and completion
• To ensure proper and timely procurement of goods and services for OIST
• To verify and validate data consistency and accuracy of budget requests and utilization documents.
• 5+ years of procurement of goods and services experience demonstrated by experience in procurement administration, management and related fields
• 5+ years of professional, related experience in consulting, client management, team management, business relationship management and resource management.
• 5+ years of experience in planning and budget analysis, with good knowledge of financial accounting and/or financial analysis
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of procurement and contract management
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in planning and monitoring processes for large and complex procurements
• Vendor and contract management
• Experience in working with technical teams and driving initiatives/work across multiple areas
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• On an ongoing basis. Ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflict
• CPA or Certified Financial Auditing (CFA) experience preferred
• Strong background in financial analysis, cost accounting and/or managerial accounting
• Experience in MS Office application
• Applies knowledge and practical skills to independently perform complex tasks
• Strong relationship management skills (influence, negotiation, consulting, etc.)
• Strategic mindset
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Results oriented
• Is a team player
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be comfortable with working in a multi-cultural environment and interacting with senior executives/managers
• Willing to work in a team, with long hours while under pressure
Subscribe to our referral program and get as much as Php 20,000 in referral fees! Once you subscribe to the e-mail list, we will be sending you news and updates on job offers and more.