Technical Support – NOC Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronic and Communication Engineering or other relevant courses.
- Has 10 years or more hands on experience managing IPv4/IPv6 networks
- In depth knowledge in Network Operation Center processes and day-to-day operational tasks
- Can analyze, correlate and diagnose network connectivity issues based on reported symptoms, and other sources of information such as syslog and network monitoring tools.
- Very familiar with common issues found in routing protocols, DMVPN, IPSec VPN, Point-to- Point links using syslog information and other network utility tools
- Very familiar with common issues of Layer 2/3 technologies using syslog information and other network utility tools
- Proficient in building switch’s and router’s configuration from scratch
- Proficient in Cisco router and switch command line interface
- Working knowledge of network management and monitoring tools such as Cisco Prime,
- Solarwinds, NAGIOS, MRTG, CACTI, Sniffer, etc.
- Has been managing Local Area Network with minimum of 4000 users
- Has been managing Wide Area Network with a minimum of 30 offices
- Basic knowledge in Wireless LAN technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Cisco certification is a plus
- Cisco Nexus 7000 series administration skills
- Cisco Catalyst 6500/4500 series administration skills
- Cisco Catalyst 3750/3850 series administration skills
- Cisco router ASR1K, ISR4400, 2900/7600 series administration skills
- Configuration skills in Local Area Network protocol and technologies such as but not limited to VLAN, DTP, STP, HSRP/VRRP, PAgP/LaCP, SPAN, CDP, WCCP, QoS, Multicast, etc.
- Configuration skills in Wide Area Network protocols and technologies such as but not limited to BGP, OSPF, PBR, PPP, PPPoE, etc.
- Configuration of Network Security protocols such as Dot1X, IPSec VPN, GRE tunnels, DMVPN,
- Access Control List, Access Control System, TACACS+, RADIUS, etc.
- Network monitoring and management tools such as but limited to Sniffer, Ethereal, Wireshark, NAGIOS, Solarwinds, PING Plotter, IPSLA, etc.
- Administration of various OS: Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, Blackberry
- Able to analyze and troubleshoot various network incidents and performance issues
JOIN OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
Subscribe to our referral program and get as much as Php 20,000 in referral fees! Once you subscribe to the e-mail list, we will be sending you news and updates on job offers and more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.